Where have I been?

It has been such a long time since I have had time to put my thoughts down here. I have been busy. Since last time I have not only receive the pay for the first pattern (and spent it all on yarn) but I have had a second pattern accepted by Crochet! Magazine and have sent everything off to them. Look for it in the January 2010 issue. Long time from now I know but that is how it goes. I have something in the works that I hope to have accepted by Interweave Crochet. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

I am busily working on projects for the fashion show at Chain Link. http://www.knitandcrochetshow.com/
Dr. says I should not go do to the way my leg swells on long trips but I am so tempted to just to see and help at the fashion show. I really enjoyed working backstage with Melinda last year. I think I will may send something in for the crochet contest as well. Last year I was privileged to receive an honorable mention for my lace skirt. It was in the fashion show. That was way cool. It is always a great time at the conference, visiting with other fiber fiends and going to the market. We speak the same language. Perhaps I will not be able to talk myself out of making the trip. Look for the lady with one leg three sizes too big drooling over the yarns That will be me. LOL

Comments