TWO FREE PATTERNS IN RED HEART YARN

I FINALLY FOUND THESE TWO PATTERNS THAT I DESIGNED 
AND CROCHETED FOR COATS & CLARK 

I was so excited this morning to find my patterns on the RedHeart site. I had to post them straight away.

The first is a lightweight sweater with 3/4 sleeves in RED HEART® Boutique Midnight® yarn. The tonal change in the yarn married so nicely with the change in stitch pattern in the different rows. Way Cool.

Here is the link for the free pattern.
https://www.yarnspirations.com/red-heart-lacy-cardigan/RHC0129-019706M.html



 The Second is an easy easy wrap that you can make longer or shorter / wider or more narrow. Hence its name "As You Like It". The yarn is an exquisite multi-texture.  RED HEART® Boutique Magical™. 

Here is the link for this one. http://www.redheart.com/files/patterns/pdf/LW4029.pdf

I hope you enjoy making them for your wardrobe as much as I enjoyed making them.



Comments

  1. Hi I have wanted to make the lacy cardigan but Red Heart no longer sells boutique midnight yarn. Could you please tell me what I could use instead?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment