Roses & Lace Scarf Reprint

 

3/17/2021

Imagine my surprise to find a reprint of my pattern for 'Roses & Lace Scarf' in the Summer 2021 issue of Crochet! Magazine.  

https://www.crochetmagazine.com/#current_issue_tab_content

This is AMAZING!



here is the blurb from page 13 about the design 

"Roses & Lace Scarf DESIGN BY ANNETTE STEWART

Originally published in 2010, this stunning scarf was one that was loved by a lot of crocheters!

We revamped it with new yarn and a new color, we know you are sure to love.

INTERMEDIATE -FINISHED MEASUREMENT-106 inches, excluding Ruffled Spiral Border"


And here: just to see it out there again, is the original cover


I do hope you will gather the pattern and a beautiful yarn, and make one for yourself.  I just may have to have another one myself! Happy Crocheting 


Comments