The Biblical History of Crochet and Other stuff

I was reading a post on crochet partners this morning and Anna shared a link to IMHO a very funny and of course mostly true accounting of the biblical history of crochet. I will share the link with you. I hope you are not offended by the authors use of the biblical platform. I believe God understands our mortal need for crochet supremacy.
Link -
http://www.geocities.com/heartland/prairie/8108/bible.html

I had to frog my project back 15 rows last night. Can you believe it took me that far before I saw the mistake? I could not leave the mistake as it would plague me forever, and so I ripped it all out. I was hoping to send it to Chain Link for the fashion show but at this rate it will not be ready. I guess I should get back at it and crochet real fast.

Comments