Afghan of Many Parts

This is the project I have my hook around at the moment. I am using a pattern I found on line, without altering it I may add. (the pattern can be found here) Now that I have all the centers behind me the task is less daunting. As everyone already knows, repetition is an enormous grievance  in my creative endeavors.

This is the first of three baby afghans I am hurrying to complete for a shower in April. They will be for my newest grand-babies, who due by end of May.  You read correctly 'babies'. I am so excited for my son and his beautiful wife who will be having triplets;  two sons and a daughter. Can't wait to hold them in my arms and spoil them thoroughly  . I am over the moon with it, as they are as well.

As you can see I still have quite a ways to go and I start another show at the theater on Tuesday. I hope my cues leave crochet time available. Oh my goodness someone please add an hour to the clock soon. LOL

Comments