Wishing I were there

Chain Link begins today.
http://www.knitandcrochetshow.com/summershow.asp
I decided to pay on my charge cards rather than run them back up. A prudent financial decision..... probably, especially in this economic climate; but I sure do wish I were there. Today I am missing professional development day with all my favorite designers and editors and just crocheters, and the Market. Oh man all those yarns just waiting to become something wonderful..... I wish I were there. There is something to be said about a gathering of folk who share your passions. It feels as though I am missing a family reunion. I won't lament anymore about it - but wish all who are there all the best.
Have a great time and I WILL see you next year at Chain Link.

knitters and crocheters are all aflutter
they have come to share yarn passions with one another

classes for beginners and experts alike
and yarns, books and wonders in the market to try

by hook or by needle new skills there to master
testing their stitch speed as the clock ticks must faster

guild meetings with important business to complete
some new volunteers for the boards take a seat

special tributes for years of success
and a fashion show to complete all the rest

what a wonder time with wonderful friends by the mile
crocheters and knitters alike can not help but to smile

written just now for you - by little ol' me KAS




Comments